Oktoberfest at Tempe Town Lake Fun Guide & Answers to Your Questions
- Remember where you parked (Don’t laugh, you’ll thank us later).
- Take public transportation. Try Metro Light Rail!
- Pets, reptiles and creatures must stay at home, except for service animals.
- If you plan to drink, bring your I.D. (Yes, yours).
- Sorry no coolers at the Oktoberfest at Tempe Town Lake
- Sneak in alcohol and get escorted out.
- Speed Limit .25 MPH. Sorry, no bikes or rollerblades within the event
- Bag Search Happens. (It’s better than a strip search).
- Weapons? We don’t think so, just come to have fun.
- It’s a dry heat, stay hydrated, and wear sun block.
- Bring your map! This way guys won’t have to ask for directions.
- Seven World Cities in 3 days? No Problem! Passport Office is open. Kids can pick up a free passport at the information booth.
- Your money is no good here. Entry is FREE. Family pricing: $20 for sheet of 25 tickets - 10-3 pm Saturday, 10-6 pm Sunday.
- Manners matter. You’re invited to a private party. Unacceptable behavior as determined by event management may lead to dismissal of the grounds with no refund.
- Last Call is 15 minutes before the event ends. All those left must help with clean-up.
- Sorry, no refunds. Event ends at 6pm on Sunday.
- Drink responsibly, know when to say when. Bring a designated driver. They'll remember where you parked.